antonio42054 antonio42054 18-21, M 3 Answers Mar 2, 2011

Nobody in recorded history has had fully working parts from both sexes. Intersex can mean a wide variety of things, mostly chromosomal disorders. It may mean she has some type of penis, or more likely that she had one at birth that was removed. But it isn't always external. She may simply have ovaries that don't produce enough estrogen, which a pill might fix. The term covers a wide variety of conditions.

Best Answer

I don' know that anyone has been born that way.I being born intersex but with micro gentilia all male.

Best Answer

Inter gendered people can be so without having both organs... In fact you can even be a girl in a boy's body or vice versa and you can even be BOTH man and woman at the same time( yes you're seeing right) this is my case I am neither male or female, I am both psychologically and emotionally speaking of course.Think of it as being able to experience the whole spectrum of human gender on all levels. This duality is pretty well intertwined in many aspect of my persona but on a sexual level they split for some reason... My male side is purely straight and can only love women, but my female side is bisexual but can also just have romantic feeling s for other women. Having the apparatus of a male It took me a long time to "satisfy" the sexuality of my inner chick as I am not gay*. When I **** guys, I'm basically a girl trapped in a man's body and I live with that to avoid suppressing my womanly desires but god forbid if there's any mirrors around I might very well be disgusted lol Always sounds so messed up when I write that down!!!!

Best Answer