MY FATHER IN LAW TOLD ME THIS IS IT TRUE?
bridgett1 bridgett1 26-30, F 31 Answers Mar 22, 2010

Why was your father in law telling you about his penis?

Best Answer

TOO LONG IN THE DRYER MAYBE

Best Answer

i've never been with a man that old to know if this is true or not. considering the image it conjures up, i think i'll keep on passing.

Best Answer

Yes when you get very old and die it gets very small!

Best Answer

LOL No the opposite is true.

Best Answer

Use it or lose it. Like anything else, if you do not exercise it on a regular basis it begins to fade.

Best Answer

Some guys don't get hard as often or for as long a time, but there doesn't seem to be any size difference between younger and older guys. <br />
Remember, I see a LOT of penises in the places where I go and with the friends I keep, and age doesn't seem to change them much. I can also tell you that mine hasn't changed.<br />
f2bn

Best Answer

Let me back to you in thirty years...

Best Answer

Well I'm 52 and I actually think it is bigger now. It seems like the more sex you have the bigger it becomes. I know when I went along period of time between relationships and sex was only now and then it seems like it shrunk a little. But then when I got with someone and began to use it all the time it got bigger again.

Best Answer

Hopefully not!!!

Best Answer

Its a rumor put about by companies that sell penis enlargement treatments

Best Answer

Some do and some dont.Take Care and God bless.

Best Answer

Aha! But was it the only thing LP??

Best Answer

NO it get larger over time

Best Answer

llopz your funny,cass so coy cute okay im the oldest and it has nt happened yet lol

Best Answer

I'm just curious how the subject came up.

Best Answer

Yes, as his penis ages immediately follow sex it does shrink. Normally, within 10 minutes of aging its back to its normal dress left or dress right position and ready to go back in the jeans.

Best Answer

no!

Best Answer

The precieved length of a penis is effected by weight gain. For every 30 lbs, you lose an inch. <br />
Other than physical damage to the penis, this is the only thing I know of.

Best Answer

Ha Ha Ha ..............I have no answer I just think the question is funny

Best Answer