psychicprayer psychicprayer 36-40 9 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Health

Not necessarily. I wouldn't let them have the child if their episode occurred in their contact time. They do need to tackle their drinking, though.

Best Answer

I suppose from the view of the officals (Child Family Services or whomever works these kinds of committees) you probably do pose a risk. No matter what the story may be, and weather it happens with the kids around or not, they will never see it as anything beyond "potential to be a problem" those "people" are just that way.

Best Answer

No....just sounds like an occasional drunken night.

Best Answer

no the episode consists of three days drinking two bottles of vodka !each day!

Best Answer

but if he's not there...how is that a risk?

Best Answer

its not really an occasional drunken night ....its quite serious alcohol abuse ..read my reply to lukisod (below) but in some respects you are right its not a risk to the child but it does present stress .when he should be available for child at all times .

Best Answer

If you are not together though...the law and even morality doesn't usually work that way. I'm not saying it's good.....but he isn't required to remain sober when not responsible for caring for the children.

Best Answer

okay, DUH!

Best Answer

If the child is in your care, "That Night" YES!

Best Answer