driver150013 driver150013 66-70, M 15 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Community

no, why should it? i hate this point of view.... it's not like she's wanting you to latch on and have a go. leave her alone and if you do not like the sight of it, then don't f^cking look.

Best Answer

someone else's breasts don't embarass me no...

Best Answer

Not at all. Don't see why baby should keep her attributes all to itself.

Best Answer

Not at all. It is perfectly natural and good thing to do. There is a right way and a wrong way. Most mothers do it the right way and are discreet about it. The one who whip a boob out for all to see are usually demostrating and wanting to cause a disturbance and make a "statement", in my opinion. I have not seen any woman do this, though I have read about i in the news.<br />
Not to be picky but the body part is spelled "breast," not brest.

Best Answer

No, it's something natural.

Best Answer

Why would it embarrass me? I am not the one with my breast out. I don't have a problem with a woman using her breasts for their intended purpose at all and if she is comfortable doing it then I say go for it. I never did it with my son, I would always go off to a corner someplace.

Best Answer

Nope. Not at all.

Best Answer

No, but then I breast fed both my children. I breast fed the last one 18 months. I tried covering myself when in public.

Best Answer

no, you????

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

no course not

Best Answer