crusing around ep, i've came across some comments that make me wonder if this means something more than just having jewelry around your ankle. can anyone clear this up? i can only imagine what it means to some people on this place lol
cancergirl20 cancergirl20 31-35, F 31 Answers Jul 14, 2010

If a woman wears an anklet on her left ankle (with or without the letters HW = Hot Wife or MMF) then she is a married woman who is free to have sex with another man in either a MMF or MFMF or even without her husband, thats the traditional use of the anklet on the left one. If worn on the right anklet this is just a signal that she is sexy flirty only

Best Answer

Really, how come all the pictures on the net with wives with an anklet having sex have it on her right? I gave my wife last Xmas one and told her she should wear it on her right foot just because of that. But to avoid confusion it says "HOT WIFE" on it :-)

Best Answer

My wife and I like to pretend it is an overt signal that she is a **** wife, a woman who loves to be ****** by any man who wants her and who will suck any **** offered to her. Although it is merely a piece of jewelry, for us it is fun to pretend it is much more than that. When I bought her her first one I told her wearing it would signify to "those in the know" that she is a **** wife. She put it on and said, "I love it, and love knowing there are people out there who will see me wearing it and think that... that I'm a total ****." Works for us....

Best Answer

It used to be said that it was as a sign of being "easy" is so silly, Looks nice, and sexy, that's all to me

Best Answer

that's all it's ever meant to me as well.

Best Answer

What the heck...it's just a piece of jewelry...

Best Answer

I've heard that "hot wives" or wives whose husbands share them wear them as a sign of such. There are actually special ones for this purpose, but I've heard that any ankle bracelet can signify this. I wouldn't worry about it if you want to wear one, just do it.

Best Answer

i do wear them and if anyone makes that assumption about me, i won't hesitate to set them straight lol

Best Answer

I don't think you'll have to worry about that assumption.

Best Answer

you'd be surprised. and since you don't know me from adam, you have no idea what someone might assume of me.

Best Answer

yes it means that she is sexy, i have a fetish for such women.

Best Answer

so, women that don't wear them aren't sexy? please.

Best Answer

I thought it was just a piece of jewellery

Best Answer

it has been a piece of jewellery and nothing else from times! In india in rural areas men also wear thick anklets which means nothing!

Best Answer

I never knew any of this! I always thought it was just another place to wear jewelery.

Best Answer

the things you learn here lol. i always saw t the way you do.

Best Answer

I was always told by my mother that if you wear an ankle bracelet on the left, you're taken, on the right, you're single .. or the other way around, not sure which.. Never heard of all this open sex stuff before !!

Best Answer
Best Answer

I got an ankle bracelet for my wife believing it carries the HW or BBC meaning to those in the know. They're also very pretty at the end of a nice leg.

Best Answer

My wife just started recently wearing an ankle bracelet, and doesn't take it off. The first two times we went out men came up to her and propositioned her. She loves attention, but these two guys went about it all the wrong way. So yes, I think the feeling out there in the community is that a sexy woman wearing an ankle bracelet means she is available.

Best Answer

If you have a wedding ring and your bracelet is on your left ankle it means you are available for sex with a man other than your husband. My girl friend found some charm like initials which we easily adhere to the bracelet. It is one of the most fun things either of us have ever done. The initials are BBC.. They stand for Big Black C _ _ k. Which of course means your open to sex with a black dude.It is amazing how black guys are tuned into this. Within minutes of adding these trinklets we have been approached by an amazing assortment of handsome black men, most of them married. A pla<x>yer for the Phoenix Suns stopped us and we had a great conversation. You can also add HW which stands for Hot Wife. Have some fun, but don't let your hubby see the initials. Have a ball!

Best Answer

Some people have come to me and told me that it depends on which ankle you wear it on and one ankle means your a prostitute and on the other it means you are looking for a mate. How is this true? lol

Best Answer

If worn on the right you are a woman of the night this I was told by a police officer in London many moons ago

Best Answer

try nipplecharms.com they have great swingers jewelry

Best Answer

Yes, it means that I am going to aproach her if confidence

Best Answer

Geez People. Can't it just be a piece of jewelry? This blog caused my husband to question my wearing and placement of a very pretty new piece of jewelry...

Best Answer

Of course it IS just a piece of jewelry, but for my wife and me, as I said, WE like to pretend it is more than that (which it really isn't, so tell your husband it only is what it is... an ankle bracelet). It really doesn't signify anything, any more than a woman with a tattoo does these days (whereas years ago that may have carried a negative image). Hubby can relax, unless you guys WANT it to mean something, too. ; )

Best Answer

OH my my fiance' was right. I went on an family outting to the racetrack he wasn't able to go and he got so upset I wore an anklet on my left ankle. He said it meant I was easy and open to flirt. I didn't believe him and laughed it off. He was so surprised I didn't know this. I'm 34 he is 49 maybe that's why I never heard of it.

Best Answer

In some cultures/regions it's used as a sign of a dancing girl and/or prostitution. Dancing girls used to wear heavy chiming anklets, so a common girl was seen with scorn if she wore an anklet(especially a chiming one).

Best Answer

i never knew this. you learn something new everyday.

Best Answer

am glad u did Cancergirl.....

Best Answer

fMany Indian women have regularly worn anklets that chime. They are just jewelry and nothing more.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

My wife and many of our friends wear ankle bracelets. Other than looking nice, I don't think that it means anything.

Best Answer