Absolutely not. I find the whole idea of paying alimony absurd.

Best Answer

In this day and age unless the woman "gave up" a career at his demand to take care of the family or help him out building his business career....I don't see it at all.

Best Answer

Precisely. I mean what signal does it send? That women aren't capable of working and providing for themselves?

Best Answer

She could but she likes to spend more than she earns, which is part of the problem.

Best Answer

Sigh... I'm guessing though that in all other aspects, she wants to be equal with and have the same rights&privilegies that men do.

Best Answer

her behaviors and priorities are totally messed up. Responsible people don't do what she's done. Hopefully the judge will see through this mess.

Best Answer

Yes. If she cheated and the marriage lasted such a short time, I think there's a good chance he won't have to pay or at least won't have to pay much/for a longer time.

Best Answer

it's according to IF they donated into the marriage in any way.

Best Answer

Mostly she was working to pay a car payment after she burnt up the engine in her car not stopping and letting it cool down/water refill. The other part of her $ was blown on eating out & going places. Hubby paid the bills, watched the children while she worked, took care of the lawn, did laundry, cooked, & whatever else he had time for...she did not contribute to the housework maybe 5% or less.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

No , but there have been few cases where the wife even after cheating gets alimony

Best Answer

It all depends on the judge I guess, and how slick the lawyer is and how much the woman lies about it. I am thinking whoever is paying for her lawyer right now will be sorry in the future because she's a user.

Best Answer

um no, the w hore shouldnt of cheated

Best Answer

I'm kind of thinking her new boyfriend should be paying something, he knew she was married with children.

Best Answer

Who are you talking about?

Best Answer

The usual rule of law is..".She'll get the gold mine. He get's the shaft". " Mister Johnny"

Best Answer

hope not, she is a lazy heifer who is a parasite, family is getting fed up with her too but she uses her children to get them to help

Best Answer

Each case needs to be studied in detail, but generally speaking, "cheaters" should not be rewarded - IMHO.

Best Answer

I hope not, she played him like a fiddle. Not getting child support from the two kids from her first marriage, tried to get him to adopt them & he didn't thinking she would divorce & be made to support them till they were grown. Now she wants alimony.

Best Answer

She should be going after the father of her kids for the child support - your friend was wise to trust his instincts on that. If I were the judge (and your side of the story proves true), there would be no alimony. She sounds like a real "gem".

Best Answer

you can't get blood out of a turnip, she divorced the first one about 4 years ago and he either gets cash jobs or doesn't work....she schemed on this second one, made sure he had a steady job and was a good worker...was talking about him adopting her kids from the first before they got married.

Best Answer

The first husband should be in jail then, for not taking responsibility for his children.

Best Answer

he is about to get weekend jail while he looks for a job through the week, that's what they do here at first. but they have such an overload of similar cases it has taken this long to catch up to that one.

Best Answer

Those poor kids don't sound like they have a chance... :(

Best Answer

I feel for them and that's how she gets people to help her. She uses them. I think they'll grow up to hate her.

Best Answer

That's so sad...

Best Answer

it is indeed

Best Answer

Awww yea I guess

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Depends on the exact circumstances how long they were together in total and if she like supported him at the beginning of their relationship....<br />
If they have known each other for 3 months and then got married and she cheated, then no.....

Best Answer

they were married a little over a year and she cheated. While he was caring for the children at home after working overtime through the week. Some of the time she was supposed to be at work or school she was running around on him. I don't think that looks real good on her does it? She had a job and stopped using her b.c. and got pregnant in order to trap him. She did the same with the first husband but that backfired on her.

Best Answer

How stupid us the guy?

Best Answer

calling a good-hearted man stupid just makes you look like you would do the same thing.

Best Answer

Not at all! Some guys don't realise that it takes two to get into a relationship ANC two to get out. If you effectively take your partner for granted they might stray. You have to work 24/7 at relationships

Best Answer

She didn't work at the relationship, lazy heifer wouldn't do laundry, cook, or clean....let her mother do it while she was babysitting and when she got fed up & stopped the husband had to do it. I'd like to see how that household is going without him around.

Best Answer

Pft she'll get that and more.

Best Answer