good luck !

Best Answer

this is great when you take the time , thanks, she appreciates the gesture.

Best Answer

dont know her but i can throw in my 2 cents of well wishes

Best Answer

See how MUCH everyone's TWO CENTS is adding up to? So it is no little gesture, thank you!

Best Answer

What's up with Echo?

Best Answer

I can't tell you, her place. But I can tell you it is a VERY IMPORTANT DAY for her and she IS NICE & COULD REALLY REALLY USE A ''GOOD LUCK'' even from a stranger.

Best Answer

Echo is a cool kid i have no problem wishing her the best of luck.

Best Answer

you aint no bologna!

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Because she IS good & deserves it and she is my Friend.

Best Answer

I never met her so I wouldn't know if she IS good. All I know is her name. Other than that, why should I wish a total stranger on a site good luck? Someone who hasn't taken the time to want to get to know me?

Best Answer

Alright... she already has my good luck, I just felt like being a ****.

Best Answer

whew, thank goodness I read YOURS before I went to respond....well everyone has a bad day, I guess.

Best Answer

I was having a bad day. I'm sorry to take it out on you. D;

Best Answer

Not at all, sending good luck wishes to her now.

Best Answer

Thats WHY you are called pixelbest...thanks girl!!

Best Answer

Pleasures all mine, hope it goes well :)

Best Answer

gewd luck : )

Best Answer

She appreciates that I assure you!

Best Answer

I was been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracle fact and only to see that the following week Dr Ugbakhuan mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.<br />
With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now,<br />
Email: ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com<br />
" sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.<br />
My name is jane wembli<br />
His Email address is:<br />
ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com

Best Answer