changes1234 changes1234 16-17, F 9 Answers Jan 31, 2012

eat lots of jello -geletin makes nails grow.

Best Answer

It's made from ground up bones so calcium I guess?

Best Answer

Having acrylic nails on makes your nails soft and weak and more prone to breakage. Best thing to do is nourish them by massaging oil into the ba<x>se of the nail where it grows from and keep them filled in a shortish manageable style until they grow longer and get stronger. Also make sure you are getting a healthy diet with a variety of fruit and veg so you take care of yourself from the inside out and always wear gloves to wash up or do cleaning.

Best Answer

Im not sure about everyone else but I know my nails didnt grow at first. But I got them done about 2 weeks ago, and when I look under my nail tips I can actually see my nails are almost outgrowing the acrylic

Best Answer

plenty of calcium in your diet and a paint on solution called control it , im sure thats what it was called tastes yuk

Best Answer

don't eat them .... They'll grow...<br />
The only way ... good food, and no liver problems ...

Best Answer

No. They will ruin your real nails & they are also toxic. The nail be dis very porous, so any chemicals or glue on your nail, goes right into YOU.

Best Answer

my mother always said to not paint all the way down to the edges of the nail if you want your nails to grow. I don't know how that could make a difference and I have never noticed a difference in nail growth. Today there are some types of brush on nail growth formulas similar to nail polish. I have seen that stuff work pretty good. I just can't think of what it is called.

Best Answer