I think it matters - not that it's bad, but it makes a difference. You just have to be aware of the differences and work together to make them work for you, not against you.

Best Answer

Age matters. Not just a number. 50 year old and a 12 year old? Age matters.

Best Answer

yes it matters.<br />
Men often go for younger women with the excuse that older women are bitter. <br />
I fell for that years ago, but it should have been a warning to me that it's the other way round.

Best Answer

Age actually matters. It is best for a young woman to marry a man about 10 years older than she is. That is the old standard and it works.

Best Answer

Sometimes..<br />
Sometimes too big of an age gap leads to too little in common to really have any discussions, so it's all about the physical or some such..and some times too much of an age gap has someone still trying to figure out who they are with someone who has already done so, and is ready for more from a relationship than just shallow interactions (such as a random date, meaningless discussions etc.)

Best Answer