FYI this has nothing to do with me, I'm just asking a simple question :D
Canadianchick94 Canadianchick94 18-21, F 51 Answers Jul 27, 2012

No problem, I dated an 18 year old girl when I was 15, we both had a lot of fun and I learned a lot. :)

Best Answer

The heart iz NOT a movie, it CAN NOT b DIRECTED, it WANTS what it WANTS, ..AGE iz IRRELEVANT!

Best Answer

No !! I believe age does not matter in a relationship, love is love. Adult love that is. Minor and a minor is ok .....as friends date. But 18 is not a minor no more. Sorry it is wrong. If the love is really there wait 3 years.

Best Answer

I am 18 years old and my boyfriend is 15 years old and age doesn't matter because i love my boyfriend very much and it do's not effect my mum or his dad... i asked him out because i was lonley and my friends ditched me cause i was different but it did not stop me from hanging around with him and his mates but we have a good laugh have fun and not sex till he is older and wiser... so i have been out with him almost 5 years now so yeah.... so age do's not matter because if you love them and cherish them then you will have a great time.. but if they are arguing and getting on in a relationship it means that they are a old married couple that they love each other and don't want to loose each other so yeah..... me and my boyfriend act like a married couple and it just makes me laugh that everyone knows that we love each other like a married couple.. :) xxxx

Best Answer

wait so youve been with him since you were 12 and he was 10??

Best Answer

it's okey if old girl dated a young boy but it's every one will hate you if you dated a young girl.

Best Answer

Don't see anything wrong with it. I'm 34 and my fiance is 53. We have a good time.

Best Answer

Yes, but here you are both mature adults. A 15 year old boy and an 18 year old girl is something quite different. I am also 53 and my partner 43 so normally age is not a problem.

Best Answer

My fiance was with a much older woman when he was about this boys age. He felt that it was very beneficial. He learned through her how to treat woman and not just sexually. I'm not trying to be argumentative, but I do believe that the age difference is not great enough to be damaging to him. He's a young guy getting an education and even if it doesn't last he may take something very important away in being in a relationship with any woman. It could totally go the opposite as well, but that could happen with a person his own age. Age isn't always the defining factor. Thank you for your input. I think this website is enlightening and refreshing in the way that people can share ideas. So, thanks again.... :)

Best Answer

That would be weird. 18 year olds girls are usually way more mature than 15 year old boys, in all aspects of maturity.

Best Answer

It does matter when you reach the age of 18 and the 15 year old is still considered a minor, in legal terms. But other than that.....Ewww!

Best Answer

Nope. The boy is not emotionally mature enough or ready for the kind of relationship the 18 year old girl is presumably looking for. That, and the 18 year old can be considered a pédøphile legally, as 15 is not old enough to be considered a consenting adult.

Best Answer

In my state, that would be statutory rape

Best Answer

i dont think it too big of a age gap, but why would a 18 year old girl want a 15 year old kid,smh... its like shes ahead of the game at that age pretty great body ,wlth no effort on her part,why waste it on a kid who burps in his friends face and asks dude what did i eat.........in my opinion it would be a waste

Best Answer

It does matter. My sons fifteen and is seeing an eighteen year old woman. He lives with his mum and so I cant stop the relationship or I would. This eighteen year old can go to pubs drinking and clubbing and do whatever she wants as an adult and my son has homework and school exams. Its crazy and eventually she'll break his heart. Its just messed up.

Best Answer

When he is 18 and she is 21 then there is no problem, but 15 is too young for an 18 year old girl. It's ok to have him as a friend but not for a relationship.

Best Answer

It would be an exceptional young man that would be emotionally mature enough to become involved in a meaningful relationship with an older woman. This eighteen year old woman would be well advised to date someone her age rather than exploit the emotions of a fifteen year old boy.

Best Answer

Well legally she'd be breaking the law in my country so in that respect it's not on. I have a feeling there would be a greater outcry if it were the other way around though too but I guess because it isn't it doesn't seem so bad to some.

Best Answer

chuck her a ss in prison

Best Answer

my friend did that, it was weird. idk its like she likes little boys. shes weird. she stayed with him until he was 18 lol wtf! i just realized that lol weird.

Best Answer

Fine by me, provided though it really is consensual, including the dating part.<br />
Lawmakers tend not to look favourably on sexual relations between 15 and 18 year olds, so watch your step

Best Answer

Looks like prison time to me! Wait for him to be 18

Best Answer

Not in 10 years it won't...People might stare right now...When you are 30 and he is 27 you're good to go

Best Answer