LisbethTylerMorgan LisbethTylerMorgan 22-25, F 13 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Community

yes, yes it does. especially in matters of sex, war and alcohol.

Best Answer

Yes, and it matters more the older I get, seems I am back to the age everyone tells me don't wander off. :-) or I don't want you going alone.

Best Answer

Nope but its matter only in physical power :)

Best Answer

If you wanna ride the kiddy rides you better be young. If you want a drink you better be 21. If you want an AARP card to get a discount you better be over 50. If you have an AARP card and wanna ride the kiddy rides .......Sorry Missy you missed your chance. Guess age matters.

Best Answer

In what context? Age is just a number human beings put on themselves to measure their maturity, regardless of accuracy. I mean when it comes to legal matters, yes age is often an important criteria, but elsewhere mental and emotional maturity says much more about a person.

Best Answer

It does

Best Answer

In my dating life...absolutely.<br />
Men 50 plus or nothing.

Best Answer

LOL!!

Best Answer

I luuuurve daddies and have only once dated a man my age...33. Can you say abject ******* disaster!!!! :P :P :P

Best Answer

yes... ;-))) otherwise u cnt cast your Vote ... :-D

Best Answer

yes if you are not dead yet, but i think i already am, so doesn't matter anymore. :)

Best Answer

no anna you're not dead...

Best Answer