deadlee deadlee 22-25, F 20 Answers Oct 3, 2012 in Alcoholism

Alcohol brings out what is inside, so if u feel bad it will get worse and if u feel good u will get better.

Best Answer

well said. it very much does bring our soul to the surface. we get drunk, lose our inhibitions, and there 'you' are. eat mushrooms and its similar experience, just much deeper.

Best Answer

it inhaces any emotion you have at times

Best Answer

depends on the drink.

Best Answer

Short term: Better. Long term: Worse.

Best Answer

I only think about the short-term... :D

Best Answer

Better initially, worse the following morning if I drink too much.

Best Answer

Well first it makes you feel better... THAN it makes you feel worse.

Best Answer

Well, alcohol is a depressant. But aside from that, I'm allergic to alcohol. I causes me to break out in spots......like Jo's Nautical Bar, The Circle Cafe and the Grog Shop, to name a few!

Best Answer

better,, that's where the saying 'drown ur sorrows' **** from

Best Answer

i'm having a few beers right now. winding down after hockey. gotta wake up early for class tomorrow. alcohol can help with a much needed release, although it is a DRUG, and sometimes I get feeling 'good' a little more frequently than I should ;)

Best Answer

It makes me feel good :D

Best Answer

a little of both

Best Answer

Worse, if I have more than one drink of anything.......I get depressed and have a cry fest...

Best Answer

both, when im drinking i feel better afterwards... i feel worse

Best Answer