Not all the time.<br />
Some people actually enjoy being petty , vindictive and nasty.

Best Answer

I believe so.<br />
Jealousy is about what others do/have that you do not. And worsened, If you desire what others have, because they have it and you don't. You feel as though you don't have surety or security. Thus you are insecure. This upsets you and you angered by this, the feeling that you should have more then you are indeed jealous.

Best Answer

Sometimes it's totally justified--just watch a few episodes of Maury

Best Answer

some people are so over flirtatious that they dont realize how much they tread the line of going to far, that makes people go nuts with jellousy , and some people have been cheated on previously and they constantly fear it will happen again especially if similar experiances happen. but everyone in one way or another has a fear of loosing the one they love especially if its happened before

Best Answer

Yes, I think it does. People get jealous because they feel threatened.

Best Answer

Not possible for AAALLL of it to originate from insecurity as not every single person in the world feels things exactly the same.

Best Answer

not all

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Mostly, yes.

Best Answer

but not all

Best Answer

Well...here, dig it...My ex husband used to do things on purpose to get me jealous...so, of course I'm going to feel jealousy if he has the stench of another chick on his stick.

Best Answer