Just wondering if a nuke war happen if there is a chance of us defending our selves some how
jacobvaluk jacobvaluk 16-17, M 9 Answers Aug 29 in Hobbies

Yes. We do.

Best Answer

well lets just hope it doesn't happen
i kinda think people should build a world wide anti Nuke defense systems if its possible

Best Answer

Not sure but they have anti pox cream for VD.

Best Answer

Used to be SDI in 80s, then cold war ended and the funds dwindled

Best Answer

Absolutely. What the Israeli's have been using to stop the missiles from Hamas was purchased from the US and is a baby compared to what the US military has in its arsenal. Those ultrasonic "scat" planes the military is developing is to shoot down missiles right before they leave the territorial waters of another country. they are that fast.

Best Answer

Patriot wouldn't work against an ICBM Attack. Those warheads would be moving way to fast. Our anti ballistic missile interceptor is in development and so far has only been successful in one out of four tests...

Best Answer

Not Patriot. This is the very reason the scat planes are in development.

Best Answer

never heard of it... We did have the LHRI program in 2010 but I haven't heard of any progress with it and I'm not sure the program still exists..

Best Answer

Not really.. we have an ABM system in development but it's not ready for deployment..

Best Answer

They got spiderman

Best Answer

I think so. Some kind of laser light that destroys everything in its path.

Best Answer

Two of them as a matter of fact!!!

Best Answer

I don't think so...

Best Answer