I would say my parent's divorce screwed me up when it comes to relationships. I don't remember all the details of the divorce, just that they hated each other for a long time. I had to constantly watch my words as to not reveal to much to the other parent....I hated when they tried to play me for info. Anyways, I can't hold a relationship to save my life and I don't like socializing in person much. Thanks mom, thanks dad.

Best Answer

The only example I can give is Kurt Cobain. He blamed his teenage issues on his parents divorce. <br />
So I suppose the answer could definately be yes in some cases.

Best Answer

My parents were divorced when i was about 5. I remember some uglu images in my head of why. But i wont be sharing those. Anyway, i was always really nice before they got divorced. After they got divorced i switched schools, and i was really mean. Since about 4th or 5th grade my my mom has gotten abusive and i've been super shy. So it all depends on the treatment of the parents. I recently moved in with my dad, and he's INSANLY nice, so im still shy, but a little more outgoing.

Best Answer

I used to wish my parents would get divorced . . .I'm an introvert . . .

Best Answer

???

Best Answer

what don't you get ? . . .

Best Answer

Not if they're put into boarding school while the 'match is on'!

Best Answer