confusedAS confusedAS 18-21, F 46 Answers Jul 8, 2010

Absolutely! As long as he:<br />
--uses a lubricated condom and lots of additional lube;<br />
-- follows her lead about how quickly or slowly to proceed with penetration, and the depth and intensity of thrusts;<br />
-- does not jab or poke when suggesting the idea or trying to enter;<br />
-- constantly checks to make sure she is enjoying herself; and<br />
-- can control himself enough not to let his own pleasure control what he does once he's completely inside. (There's no faster way to turn this from good sex to anal rape than a man who decides "damn, this feels so good, I'm, going to go for it" and disregards what she is feeling/wants/needs.)<br />
Tips: The nerve endings in the rectum are near her anus, so early on in penetration the pressure and movement may cause her to feel as through she needs to have a bowel movement, or may even trigger one if she has not emptied her bowels first. That sensation will go away once full penetration has occurred, but getting past those nerve endings is no reason to rush her or force entry too quickly.<br />
She will enjoy herself a lot more if you stimulate her breasts and/or clitoris during anal sex. (Vaginal sex too, for that matter.)<br />
@Giley: sorry to burst your bubble but no one can "train" a woman to have a real ****** from anal sex. They either get the stimulation needed or they don't. Any of your subs who claims/acts otherwise is faking ******* because it is what you expect and she wants to please you.

Best Answer

is that true about getting over the whole "needing to poop" thing? coz that's the main thing that has stopped me from letting him get it in any farther than the tip...it doesn't really hurt, but just feels REALLY uncomfortable.
have you experienced this yourself? - does it actually go away?

Best Answer

just use some lube and try it . you will find how great it is

Best Answer

I had a really bad first experience of anal. I wasn't on the pill at the time and my boyfriend didn't have a condom with him but he had been boozing and wanted sex. I was young and inexperienced so I let him talk me into trying anal. He was anything but gentle and it hurt like hell, but I played with my **** and found that the pain made my ******* more intense. After that I made sure I always had some condoms with me and he never got to try anal with me again.<br />
A couple of years later I was using a candle to pleasure myself (I still wasn't 18 and the Internet didn't exist, so getting hold of a vibrator or ***** wasn't so easy). Anyhow, as I got more turned on I tried slipping the candle into my ***. It was wet with my ***** juice and it went in easily with very little pain. I quickly found another candle to use on my ***** and I soon came with a huge ******.<br />
I was with a different boyfriend by then and I suggested he might like to try anal. He could hardly wait. This time we had some KY jelly and that made it much easier. Unfortunately he came very quickly but that improved as the novelty wore off. It took a bit of practice to relax at the point of insertion, but once I got the hang of it we were able to do away with the lube; sucking on his **** just before he entered my *** was enough.<br />
Since then I've really enjoyed anal. The ******* are still more intense compared to vaginal sex. Better still is having a **** in both my *** and ***** at the same time. The ******* I have like that are almost too intense to bear.

Best Answer

well a lot of women seem to like it, but for me its exit only... there are enough things to do with a good imagination without doing the loop the poop

Best Answer

I imagine it feels like pooping. Like a frantic long poop

Best Answer

Best Answer

It feel good if I feel very horny and the mans penis ins not too big and use much lubricant too

Best Answer

Yes!!! F***** it good , hard , and careful....than make her come again the other way !! I train my subs to come BOTH ways, and they also learn how to please me and enjoy it !!<br />
NO and---if's or--BUTTS !!

Best Answer

dont be an ***, this question stinks.. Butt hole

Best Answer

**** off

Best Answer

Well, it sounds like a great way to end up with hemorrhoids.

Best Answer

Dont comment with ur gonna be a **** wit

Best Answer

It all depends on the woman, the way her sexuality evolved, how anal she is, how tight or how supple her anal ring is....just like everything else. Some women are mouth-oriented and love to suck and swallow *****, some women hate it - some are clitoral, some have no feeling in their clits; some are vaginal only, some don't like vaginal penetration; in some the nipples are sensitive, in some there is no feeling there, In some the back of the knees or the toes are extremely sensitive, and so on, and so on. Trying and seeing what happens is the best approach to answer your question. Even if she likes it, though, go slowly, and gradually «train» her *** to take you. What I particularly like in anal sex is that your hands are free to play with everything else, and you don't have the same urge to rush to the old in-out in-out routine that there is in vaginal sex which, after all, is basically intercourse for reproductive purposes.

Best Answer

absolutely! I love it.. but not with just any guy... the guy has to be .. well I dunno.. special

Best Answer

question is out of course.. next please

Best Answer

This question is anal.

Best Answer

YES! The most intense ****** I have!

Best Answer

i like very much girls who like anal orgasme

Best Answer

anal women love it

Best Answer

If done properly Anal Sex can be a very erotic and worthwhile experience. Not for everyone but women do not knock it till you try it.

Best Answer

Ouch.

Best Answer

soak your brain:)

Best Answer

Only if they are doing the machine on a man.

Best Answer

what she meant to say was yes

Best Answer

I will make them feel good!! ;-)

Best Answer