No....it definately gives you a much bigger opening as far as butt holes. You may suffer from anal seepage later in life.

Best Answer

Hasn't made mine any bigger.

Best Answer

I would love to see that bootie of yours!

Best Answer

That's really funny. I think not. This one made me laugh

Best Answer

I have done it a fair amount and my rear is about the same size

Best Answer

Hi, I was actually thinking of the same question. If it's true, I would have anal sex every day at least!

Best Answer

Butt or butthole? You've a lovely tight looking butt with such a well ****** looking butthole, it makes me want to **** you hard and deep. How about a couch, with big, round, well padded arms. Imagine you draped over one of those arms with your *** wide open and me on top, all of my **** in you, stretching you and filling you deep inside.

Best Answer

it opens up my hole during sex and for a little while after but it will return to normal

Best Answer

that would be like saying that vaginal sex makes your hips bigger! but I love a fine *** so if want to add me i'll take a look!

Best Answer

I doubt it but I would love to see your ***. I could measure it before and after I **** you, then we would know for sure!

Best Answer

i don't think it does either .. so keep it up and even if we're wrong ... there's a device called a 'zip' ... xx

Best Answer