chubbywhtgrl chubbywhtgrl 22-25, F 15 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Hobbies

It does happen yes. It's not so much they look down upon it, it's more of the fact that people are ignorant of each other's beliefs.

I was surprised to learn many Muslims marry Jews throughout Iran. If they can do it in Iran, I'm pretty sure you can do it anywhere.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Oh here we go with the anti-muslim crap. Indians do the same in traditional families, but many, like in most religions, have adapted. That's not to say there isn't those who don't disagree, but get over it. And I do far more research than yourself, I can guarantee.

Best Answer

What do you mean outside their race? Islam now became a race? To be honest I am not getting your question much, explain more.

Best Answer

Is his family is black and happens to be Muslim, that's THEIR bigotry (if it's about your race and not because you're living together while unmarried). But if the family's Nation of Islam, which is different, they're a separatist group and would probably not be happy if their child was with someone who wasn't black. They generally have no use for biracial people either---I've experienced that firsthand.

Best Answer

I was brought up as a christian, my wife as a muslim.

I "converted" for convenience, but (I don't believe anyhow - so not a major loss)

Best Answer

Muslim is not a race, it is a religion. Supposedly in America around 45% of young muslims marry outside of their faith.

Best Answer

if it is true love religion shouldn t matter.

Best Answer

They will, if you're not married, living with religious folks will always mean being looked down on.

Best Answer

is he one of those "American" muslims?

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

hahahahhaha ok thats funny

Best Answer