strange coincidences have happened to me . for example, sometimes it seems that when I took an interest in certain topics, or clothing styles, then famous singers and actors took an interest in some of those topics, and clothing styles. for example, when I seemed religious a lot of celebrities seemed religious, some even wore so called celebacy jewelry, which was so silly.however, when I stopped acting so religious, and when I seemed more rebellious, and when I started getting interesting in less preppy clothes, then it seemed like that's when some famous people stopped talking about religion, and started dressing raunchier. Lately, I've seemed a little bit concerned about race issues, and now it seems that some famous people, and some regular people suddenly seem more interested in race issues than they used to. some things are just so annoying. people have stolen other peoples money,however, now it seems that some people want to try to rob some people of their personality.
reallyawesomenandreallypretty reallyawesomenandreallypretty 31-35 6 Answers Feb 5 in Community

That doesn't sound like stalking. It sounds like cultural synchronicity. There's no indication of victimization in anything you mentioned.

Best Answer

yeah, i noticed.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

They are stalking you it's a conspiracy!

Best Answer