Hmm personally no. However I can see how it can impact some girls. Most anime girls have the big boobs and tiny waist so yes, I can see how some girl would think that's desirable. However there is alot of anime out there and I see many different types of anime girls who are relatable, like tom boy girls or quieter girls who prefer to study than go out chasing boys etc etc.

Best Answer

Well.... I maybe a man, but I'm really not that type of guy who is..... into all this stuff. I mean there are some anime girls who I think that are pretty. But I don't want to get into all of this because.... Well.... lets just say that I think it's nothing but trouble. If you know what I mean.

Best Answer

I can't speculate on that, really, but I have always found it curious that their anime characters tend to look more Caucasian than ethnic Japanese (at least the Japanese people I'VE seen). I've always wondered if that was due to a desire on their part to have more European features. But I don't know.

Best Answer

Overall, Japanese media is so permeated with sexist images, anime is just the tip of the iceberg.

Best Answer