PhybieRaslen PhybieRaslen 31-35, F 8 Answers Nov 1, 2011

Ha! Some of my friends have never even HEARD of EP and if one would just happen to find me signed out and press the back button...*oh boy*...they would have a field day reading the stories i've posted lol!!!!

Best Answer

None of my friends know I us ep. They would be very surprised what i post. ep is just a place i can express my self easily with mature people who wont take it out of context.

Best Answer

None of my friends know that I am an ep,er,but that is the way it has to be.My wife does but we are seperating,but our boys ,both teenagers,would be tormented by their peers if it was known.That is the only reason I don,t have a profile pic.But I am sure some of my male friends would be shocked at one of my wishes.

Best Answer

A couple of them know I post here. I don't know if they'd be surprised or not. They know me fairly well already.

Best Answer

Yes and yes

Best Answer

Just one knows, but most definitely they would be surprised!!

Best Answer