i recently just got my first tattoo and well it's pretty big and a lot of my friends and family are like making comments about it and i feel like maybe it was too much to soon does any one else feel this way sometimes (btw i saved up my money and really love it)
brittanybrianna brittanybrianna 18-21 7 Answers May 9, 2012

Neck and face tattoos are the " kiss of death " for trying to get ahead in life. Just another reason for them not to hire you

Best Answer

Have a couple of tattoos myself. I waited until I was in my 30s to get my first. When I'm wearing a t-shirt, you'd never see them. Expressing yourself is your right. Sometimes that ex<x>pression is "I want people to judge me immediately" and those individuals tattoo themselves in places a long-sleeve shirt and pants can't conceal. It may seem unfair, but a neck or face tattoo is really communicating "I make hasty decisions, and I don't care about consequences". If I were employing somebody, that's not high on my list of personality types I'd consider.<br />
So, if you're being judged simply on the fact you have a tattoo, or tattoos; it is the prejudice of those judging you. If you had somebody's name scrawled across the side of your neck in cursive, they're pointing out the obvious.

Best Answer

ya it is on my shoulder blade so ir will only be seen if i am in a swimsuit or a tank but i dont wair them to often so it is easly covered

Best Answer

well I'm not a doctor or lawyer, so no one gives a toss really

Best Answer

I've tattoo's but they can't be seen so nope don't feel judged never will.

Best Answer