Lol yes there are lots of us with lower tummy fat who have never had a baby and it can turn a guy off.

Best Answer

tht is so sad

Best Answer

aw, it's not that big of a deal. there are guys who don't mind a bit of tummy a bit and those are the better ones anyway :)

Best Answer

mine is an ugly layer of fat tht doesnt go away no matter wat

Best Answer

It's probably not actually that bad. If my only fat-related concern was a bit of tummy fat, I'd be tickled pink.

Best Answer

Actually, it can be sort of hot.

Best Answer

hot?

Best Answer

Yeah, hot. As in a turn-on. ;-)

Best Answer

I had twins and another child that are two years apart. I had to work really hard to get my body back, but I still got a little but like I said had to really work hard to keep myself in shape. I think some guys will and some wont. If they only care about that then they are a** holes. Plus there is NO one perfect.

Best Answer

wat exercises did you do for lower belly? im having mine since i was 7-8 yrs old. i know-- tht is pathetic!

Best Answer

No its not, I started running and going ALOT of crunches. I dont do many crunches today mostly running helps me. I hope I explain this good... Lay down on your back its good for someone to help but hold onto legs or something sturdy, lift legs and go down without touching ground do this alot it helped me. Also regular crunches too. I also dieted alot, I ate regular food but no sweets or soda. That helped loose it quick.

Best Answer

im really happy for you. also, im already inspired reading all about your efforts!

Best Answer

I started feeling bad when it seemed I wouldnt loose fast enough but then the more I pushed myself I saw results fast. Just keep motivated and its good to have support team. I have a work out body for about two years now.

Best Answer

some guys yes, but they again most of us are superficial jerks. i think leg lifts and other lower ab workouts are good for that

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

i think it depends on how much fat there is. most guys don't mind a little excess. i guess its a question of how much is too much.

Best Answer