He's taken all financial records out of the house and controls the money by leaving it in a credit union at his workplace. When I pay a bill, he has me calling him so he can put the money in the checking account. He wants the house in an affluent city that I found on my own and put my money for the down payment. I've worked up until the 3 days before the birth of my 1st baby. Throughout the years I have worked numerous jobs and he never put any money into my retirement account. He didn't have any money when I married him. I thought he was kind, but no more. After domestic abuse for 3 years, I moved out. Everytime I tried to move back in, he would tell me my youngest one would run away. Now a year is up and I was told he wanted a divorce immediately. I've been had. I went into this marriage of 27 years with over $250k. Now I have no money, no house, no family for emotional support. I want to die but I can't then he wins. He would get everything if I was dead. The younges child will be 18 in 5 months. No custody issues. I feel lost, numbed by his deceit.
kash401 kash401 46-50 5 Answers Jan 27, 2012

in a divorce you do discovery and get all of that financial information. and depending on the state, for x amount of years you get half. talk to an attorney. lots of attorneys have free consultation.

Best Answer

From your story, betrayal is putting it lightly.

Best Answer

Of course! What a betrayal! My heart goes out love!

Best Answer