yup...my mum is really ill. She's seeing an oncologist (cancer specialist) and she still refuses to tell me anything, along with my dad and my aunty and uncle. It's horrible being left in the dark. I've slowly watched my mum deteriorate over the past few years and it's massively upsetting.

Best Answer

awh bless soz 2 hear bwt tht :(

Best Answer

I just think she's trying to protect me and my brothers. I know a little about her condition as it's genetic and I was diagnosed with the faulty gene a few years back, so basically I go for cancer screenings every year (so far, so good :)) so my doc has let a few things slip by accident...I guess I'm kinda doing the same thing to my mum now also as I haven't told any of my family about having the same gene fault!

Best Answer

thanks, kinda used to it now :/

Best Answer

There is no extent people won't go to, to hurt someone. Your family are obviously trying to hurt you.

Best Answer

wel i kno wot my nan as got n i kno hw long she as got 2 live i jst dnt kno owt else

Best Answer

Yup, happened a few years back with my grandma. She was sick and I knew that...but nobody told me she was as ill as she really was until she was gone. I had no idea it was that bad and it kills me to this day that I didn't know she was that sick. :-( I live out of state from my family so I guess they thought it was OK to not tell me a dang thing. >:-O

Best Answer

awh bless im soz 2 hear bwt tht i kno the feelin :(

Best Answer

yeah i know how that feels. it sucks.

Best Answer