Yep, many people in Africa believe in spirits.

Best Answer

Of course there are ghosts, but don't believe they are always<br />
spirits of dead people. Many times they are "familiar spirits"<br />
which are actually demons who take on the appearance and<br />
personality of dead people. Demons like to FOOL US, so<br />
be careful!

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

Yes. The ghosts told me to say that you are the only one who believes.

Best Answer

I believe in spirits, I believe these spirits are either good or evil. I don't think they are people from the past even though some has said they have seen their grandmother/father walking around. I believe evil spirits will take on the form of past loved ones for whatever reason to carry out their agenda. I don't believe anyone can come back to this life in any form.

Best Answer

I myself am not trying to offer any and I don't care if you believe or not. I myself was a "non" believer in "spirits/ghosts" call them what you want until I worked for this company in 2008. Three months after they hired me we started to move the company to a newer building. I was their IT guy at the time and was to prepare the building for data/phone lines, and to make sure all data lines were in working condition before the actual move date. Anyway, while there alone (no pun intended), which was 99% of the time, I was putting together some hardware next to our server room while sitting on the stairs. There was other painters who were there but not at this time who had laid down plastic to not ruin the carpet. So it made a cracking noise when you walked on it so you can hear ever footstep. Anyway, I heard footsteps coming at me from around the corner and was expecting someone to pop their head around the corner. No one ever came. I immediately got up and checked around the corner and rooms nearby and no one was around. It freaked me out! Another incident (also while alone), I heard a group of men talking and I though it was my boss and a few of his friends showing them the new building, it was a nice small office building. I walked to the front where I thought I heard the talking and NO ONE! I walked up stairs and didn't see anyone as well, I also walked around the whole building expecting to find someone, but there was no one there. I do now believe in ghostly experiences unto which I didn't before. To back up my thoughts on this; After the company moved in everything was fine for a time. A new hire, a woman worked in a cubicle across the room from me with our backs facing each other. There was no cubicles between us and we can both see the door from where we were at. The door opened all by itself and she said "did anybody see that?" I said "see what?". She said "the door just opened". And it immediately reminded me of my experiences I had months before she having hers. There were other experiences she had as well but I can't remember the details of those. So to me, they do exist!

Best Answer

Again, not trying to prove anything to you or any scientist. I just know what I myself experienced along with another eye witness at the same time. You telling me that two people didn't see a door open by itself right in front of them?

Best Answer

None are so blind as those who REFUSE

Best Answer

to see:)

Best Answer

None are so blind as those who refuse to believe:))

Best Answer

I give up!:))))

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer