You know i love her, but, she loves him.. and he loves somebody else and you just can't win.. Tonite I get an e-mail from a gal about a guy I'm dating.. this is not the first time this has happened.. blown away again! Love stinks! Is there any true, kind, honest, committed men out there anymore.. but, yet that have a fun side too..
sugarkate sugarkate 41-45, F 3 Answers Jun 26 in Dating & Relationships

God bless you young lady. Somethings are better found out early then later. This was not ment to be. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Best Answer

Thank you for the kind sweet words.. think it actually hurts worse.. cuz, it was the man I was involved in a relationship for 11 years and I thought we were still friends..and I could trust him.. and that he was still there for me. I have been having a very rough year almost lost both my parents, etc.. I knew he was acting strange and pre-occupied.. so I thought maybe he was dating or talking to someone.. but, he had someone move in with him.. didn't tell me.. until a woman contacted me on FB, cuz, she had caught him texting to me.. and it really hurt.. that he could lie to me like that.. and diminished all faith.. somedays when times are tough I feel I walk alone.. but, know God is there for me.. but, it's not easy when there are very few you trust and you get hurt and realize they might say they are there.. but, there not..

Best Answer

Angel don't let one person take away your faith and believe you have. Life is to short. Yes it hurts but to lose faith and trust in others will hurt much more as it keeps one alone and lonely for a long time. Angel life is precious. Open your Heart and dance under the stars. God bless.

Best Answer

No I'm more like their song "monkey Island." ;-)

Best Answer

Haven't heard that one.. but, thanks for the smile :-)

Best Answer