phreshprincess767 phreshprincess767 31-35, F 17 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in EP

pretty much. short days, winter weather, and family obligations.

Best Answer

Used to hate it more, but I persisted on a couple of things. One took twenty years to get the rest of the family to comply, but we finally stopped exchanging gifts. Others include eliminating feasts, not traveling long distances when everybody else is, quit going to mass on Christmas Eve, using a small tree that I put the lights on once and left them on (if I use a tree at all), and not listening to Christmas music. Still, my work is more stressful at this time of year, but that is the nature of my industry. It can't be helped.

Best Answer

I can't stand it.

Best Answer

It bother me because im alone.

Best Answer

I have very mixed feelings about Christmas.

I like the music and the decorations but where I live, it often doesn't even cool off so it just doesn't seem right.

Christmas isn't the same at all after my parents and MIL died; they were a big part of thing and we really don't have any other family that is nearby.

My immediate family pretty much forbids me to play Christmas music except for on Christmas day.

I am not fond of the massive cooking that goes along with what of what I call the "food holidays."

I have a couple of friends that I used to bake Christmas cookies with but one is now gone and the other lives across the country. This is sad.

The commercialism and the advertizing hype is nauseating.

Best Answer

Yes. I hate this time of year altogether. Everyone has to have some type of gathering. So there's the husband's and my company parties. Then the kids have class parties and concerts. Then the families that live in two states all get together. Then there's the clients who invite you to their parties that you're obligated to attend. On top of which, it's the end of year and I'm writing one budget after another after another that has to be voted upon before January.

We've successfully made it an impossible holiday to deal with merrily. Great job a-holes!

Best Answer

*raises both hands*

Best Answer

She doesn't have periods anymore

Best Answer

go out and blow money you dont have, you are selfish if you dont. love it -_-

Best Answer

I hate all the BS that goes with it, yes.

Best Answer

I like it. It gets pretty intense watching people shock shop in the malls on December 24th though

Best Answer

yes i want to opt out

Best Answer