i don't fall asleep either until about 3am because i like watching movies at that time and if i read a book and listen to the tv that usually put me to sleep

Best Answer

Yes. I just deal with it. I lay down, but if my body doesn't want to sleep, then I just wait.

Best Answer

I do and no answers 5 and half hour of sleep at most. I want more grrrrr

Best Answer

I did--I started exercising at night--then a hot shower and chamomile tea. I have no trouble sleeping now.

Best Answer

Yes, I should really be sleeping now. Melatonin helps. You only have to take it, like, once a week.

Best Answer

I go to sleep way late, toss and turn a little unless i''m exhausted. I always, without fail, wake up at some point in the middle of the night. I also tend to wake up a few hours before I actually need to get up, but then I fall back asleep, and end up waking up late.

Best Answer

i have not in the past 5 years fallen asleep befor 3am except one on boxing day due to to much alcohol and being up for 49hours.<br />
i was told by my therapist once. it dosnt matter if you sleep 10 hous or 4 hours if thats the amount of sleep you need. it dosnt matter if you sleep at 4am or 4pm the only reason we feel the need to sleep at 9pm is becasue that is what is seen socialy as normal.<br />
if you feel okay dont worry about it. if you do. forcing yourself to sleep normal times by whatever means be it tea or whisky once you get your sleep pattern back into whack you will be able to keep it that way hopefuly XD <br />
good luck. sorry for the long answer. i was very boored. XD

Best Answer

My sleep pattern isn't great. I agree sleeping tablets aren't very useful. The body soon develops a tolerance for them and they stop working.

Best Answer

I spent a whole year in a severe state of insomnia. Turns out that I was supposed to be learning about me, growing into my midlife. I had some fine doctors at the time but what helped me was not to focus on it, not to try. I wasn't tired but I worried too much about the sleep loss. Everyone had stuff or rooms that could be better organized, so no matter if it's night or wee hours in the morning turn on a lamp and some type of music and get busy. If you don't get the sleep you will have still accomplished something. Going to bed perfectly clean in a clean comfortable bed will help, especially if you have an expensive fragrance or body wash that you like. Also, try this; concentrate on breathing deeply in through your nose and slowly out through your mouth. Really. Do it for a while. Sweet dreams.

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer