I seriously do this. And the more concentrated and repugnant the smell - the better. I can't be the only one who does this. There must be an evolutionary reason, or scientific explanation as to why some people enjoy the smell of their own farts. Does anybody else do this? And does anyone know why some people enjoy smelling their own farts?
rezinc505 rezinc505 22-25, M 10 Answers Feb 6 in Hobbies

nope, you finally found something which is uniquely you. No reason or explanation, except of course you're f**king crazy.

Best Answer

hell yeah

Best Answer

Disgusting.

Best Answer

Eww

Best Answer

i am curious about the smell of my own farts - i don't avidly pursue them but i definitely smell them, and don't run from them - there's probably practical medical knowledge involved to some extent - olfactory is a very ancient sense and smells signal all kinds of truths

Best Answer

and what happens in your stomach and intestines has a fundamental effect on health

Best Answer

I believe you. <br />
And no-one else does it.

Best Answer

Wow, what a turn on! LMAO

Best Answer

ewwwwwwwwwwww niyak

Best Answer