Or is it just me... Aha.
brokenalways brokenalways 18-21, F 4 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Hobbies

lol thats so me. im so uncoordinated if i danced and sang i may end up breaking something :p

Best Answer

It's really nice to read the comments on this forum, because I know that there are people out there who understands exactly how it is to live with, and try to get away from, a sociopath. My own husband won't let me go, and he is doing everything to destroy me and to make me weak. After he got me fired from my job with false accusations of me being a bad and unfit mother and claiming that my children are not thriving in my care, he is trying to get the kids expulsed from their school so they can be with him as soon as possible. He has never taken care of, or been interested in, the children, but he does not like "loosing" and is preparing for a custody battle to win the children. It's so hurtful after all the sacrifices that I have made for him and my children, but the man has no empathy, no sense of guilt, shame or remorse. He is constantly calling my friends and family, making up stories, and gradually alienating my loved ones from me. I'm now fighting to stay strong and to not lose my children. He will, as he says himself to me, stop at nothing to get what he wants.

Best Answer