Somebody gave me grief again today. I'm bullied all the time for no apparent reason. My blood pressure is normal but I am always on edge and tense. I don't deal with stress easily and on top of getting acid reflux, I also appear to bleed, too. I was lying down on my back playing on my console, to try and relax. I first rubbed my nose and I smelt an odor similar to that of what rust smelt like. I put a tissue up there, but there was nothing there. Thirty minutes later, I got the taste of blood in my mouth. I spat it up, and my saliva had bits of blood in it. About five good spits worth of bloody saliva. It then stopped but I had to eat something to get the taste out of my mouth. I'm wondering if anybody else gets this or if I'm some kind of freak...
JohnWaitraise JohnWaitraise 16-17, M 13 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Health

A sign of TB is spitting up blood. You should go to your County Health Department and get a TB test just in case.

Best Answer

i get nose bleeds alot, but the dr says it because my blood pressure go really high when i panic and have anxiety probs...it usually happens when its so bad im shaking all over but never spit up blood, just always nose bleeds.

i read online where acid reflux eats the lining of your throat if its bad which can make bleeding ulcers that are very dangerous....maybe you should see your doctor!

I hope they stop bullying you...i am taking judo classes to help when they get physical with me but i dunno how to stop everything else besides just ignore them, its tuff but you just gotta be yourself.

Best Answer

Yeah, I know. I wish people were more accepting and were not free to judge others before knowing them inwards.

Best Answer

you sound like you suffer hypochondria . I don't know why a boy your age would be keeping up or even knowledgeable about their b.p. unless you have some other chronic illness that may have to do with your symptoms of bleeding ulcers.

Best Answer

My mother and my family has a history of high blood pressure. And I routinely have mine done every time I visit my doctor. It's a procedural thing.

Best Answer

youre not a freak but if youre spitting blood something is wrong and you should go to the er and get it checked out, thats never happened to me

Best Answer
Best Answer

Lol, never eaten mexican food, so I wouldn't know...must be pretty bad, huh?

Best Answer

could be ulcers.you are young but stress does a number on all of us.

Best Answer

Yeah...I wish people could show more respect towards me, a little. It can range from verbal assault to physical assault. Neither have valid reasons (and the assailents even admitted that) they just treat me like some kind of chew-toy. My doctors even recognize me as a constantly stressed person. But I need to socialize with people, because I have Asperger Syndrome, it will only get worse if I cover myself under a rock.

Best Answer

i been there and guess always will be.my nephew has asperger,they have a genius in many fields.some are picked for no reason.we have a flock of chickens and from biddy to fully grown certain one's are pecked on.

Best Answer

I haven't had that happen to me yet. Usually when I'm stressed out I just get really nauseaus and my head hurts.

I just googled it (cause I was curious :P) and it seems that other people have had the same issue.

Best Answer

So it's not just me, then... and my head hurts too, as if I was 10,000 feet under the sea and pressure was crushing my skull.

Best Answer

Get yourself checked

Best Answer

i would recommend going to the doctor.. it is probably caused by the acid reflux and not just by stress.. acid reflux or heartburn is when excess stomach acid travels up your esophagus, it can also burn through the lining of your stomach and esophagus causing ulcers and the bleeding you describe..

Best Answer

I only get acid reflux if I've recently eaten extra spicy food or from stress. It does not occur to me at random.

Best Answer

Check it out....you might have some problems.....really go to a doctor don't want you getting worse than you already are

Best Answer

I usually bleed from my nose when the weather is too hot or dry or if I smell something strong like cooked jalapenos or sometimes when I laugh too hard but What happens to you seems a bit off, I think you should get that checked.

Best Answer

It only happens to be when I get a correct mixture of stress and tension. For example, a person I wanted to be friends with straight up told me how he hated me when I did nothing wrong today, and I was being so polite, I didn't expect it...and..it hurt. When stuff like this happens I get stressed about it for weeks.

Best Answer

Try to relax more and try not to let things like that bother you, it'll be much easier to go on with your life than just worrying over stuff like that.

Best Answer

It is hard not to. Some of the things that are said. And I was just born naturally sensitive, probably because I had to be taken out of school when I was 8, because the bullying was so bad. I didn't go back to mainstream school until a year ago..

Best Answer

Well I can't change the way you are tho I wish you luck. Teens can be awfully mean.

Best Answer

think I would be seeing a doctor if I was you... that needs to be checked

Best Answer