Between the christian god and the ancient Egyptian and Greek gods, i would say the Egyptian and Greek gods do make much more sense. In my opinion they are all different aspects/forms of the creator. The creator would be impossible to be understood in its entirety. The universe is infinite, and we cant possibly wrap our tiny minds around it. So think about the intelligence it must have taken to create all of it. It's ridiculous to think that we could take this being and wrap it up into a neat little box, name it, assign it human attributes and then say that we understand the creator of the universe. The Egyptians understood this at some point, but unfortunately, even they got confused and began to believe that their gods and goddesses were exactly as the myths say, their gods and goddesses developed human attributes/flaws, and the truly spiritual aspects of their religion were lost. Otherwise this would have been a beautiful ex<x>pression of spirituality.<br />
The christian god on the other hand embodies nothing more than the personality of a king from the middle ages on an eternal power trip. "Worship me and accept my son as your savior, or go to hell." It continues to astonish me that this is our planet's top religion. The bible must have been written by a hypnotist. I can't think of any other explanation than that.

Best Answer

maybe you're a polytheist at heart...there a millions of them

Best Answer

not really, but their cultures and technological sophistication(for the time) doesn't make sense either.

Best Answer

I'm more into the Abyssinians, myself--or maybe Zoroastrian. I'll talk it over with Innana, Queen of heaven and Hell, and get back to you, Mithra permitting

Best Answer

Many Gods were their way of saying they needed a lot of help to survive in difficult times. They had little knowledge and could only make up things to protect them. Now we have the knowledge and we know there isn't a sun god and a water god. <br />
Lets face it we know a lot.

Best Answer

of course they make more sense cuz they are each part of the human experience. Just like many Shakespeare's characters.

Best Answer

I do like mythological gods.

Best Answer