gunsnrose gunsnrose 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

I like it here too.

Best Answer

I do, and while I like a lot of them, it wouldn't be my choice. I love French films and would probably rather live there.

Best Answer

id love to go to france too

Best Answer

Many of the people and places shown in American movies aren't actually "American " It's not real......

Best Answer

I know that but I mean the real places and the stuff you see in documentaries and stuff looks so beautiful

Best Answer

Oh......yeah we have some of the best parks in the world.....it's a shame people don't realize how amazing some of that stuff really is. Even the simple road trips people here take for granted are pretty much unheard of in many countries.

Best Answer

thats one of my biggest dreams tbf to go on a road trip with my friends and drive across american on the long country roads in summer :)

Best Answer

Well, start saving your money. It's doable but a bit pricey. Another option....is to go with a tour group.

Best Answer

i think i may take a gap year from university and go

Best Answer

Or...you could study abroad here or something like that.

Best Answer

yeah i got offered that ths year in uni

Best Answer

here in America everyone is good looking, healthy, and live interesting lives.

Best Answer

see id love it

Best Answer

I call bullshit! lol

Best Answer

The women are strong, the men good looking, and the children all above average

Best Answer

You'd get shot.

Best Answer

Yes.....there are millions and millions of us....and we all have been shot :) If you visit the sort of things tourist do.....you'll likely have the same risks as at most tourist attractions around the world.....the risk of getting ripped off.

Best Answer