I suspect that reality is far stranger than we think it is.

Best Answer

i feel its great that a movie can have such a great effect on us the audience,they kinda take you on a journey,the escapism,is what we all need in this fickle world of pain and misery,<br />
some things scare me too, but i like that the director has managed to capture that fear in us, hes succeeded .

Best Answer

reality does not exist outside of observation....i just read your question there fore i must have created you in my universe.....you may be gone tomorrow.

Best Answer

Cool. Another one of my creations with a decent comment. However, you don't exist outside of the comment itself... Haha. I am the centre of my universe.

Best Answer

that's because we only THINK we know what we "KNOW."

Best Answer

Yeah. I guess you could put it like that.
The thing is, I can ask people around me whether they are 'real' and are living in what they consider 'reality' and it doesn't matter if they promise that they are indeed my reality because if they were in my mind, they would answer how I wanted them too. Therefore, it's pointless to ask and impossible to answer. There is no true way of knowing whether I am existing in reality, currently.

Best Answer

bingo. lots of questions like that. ignore it and move on, says I.

Best Answer

The Matrix!

Best Answer

we are all connected, we all have the tendency to share the same fears, we are all connected by the circle of 6 (we all are connected within 6 friends of friends) and so if a direstor catches the spirit of a universal fear it only makes sense it would capture our imagination and perpetuate the fear.

Best Answer

I think it comes from going on auto pilot mentally sometimes. I thought Vanilla Sky was a cool movie, the music is cool haha But really I look back on past years and its hard to believe so much time has past, it dosnt seem real, unfortunately its as really as it gets.

Best Answer

Vanilla Sky and Truman Show are mo-vies...only Reality is Real.

Best Answer

I'm well aware of that, Meteorite. I'm merely stating that such films have only hindered and progression that I may have otherwise experienced. Reality is definitely real but what is reality? Who is to say that it is dissimilar to movies? Maybe these movies have been created for me to watch as comforting aspects, to dissuade me from believing that such circumstances are true and dwelling on the subject.

Best Answer

Dunno.....Reality is whatever one percieves to be Real, I suppose.

Best Answer

Yeah, who knows what "reality" really is?!

Best Answer