my soon to be ex husband. :(
highlyunlikely highlyunlikely 36-40, F 12 Answers Dec 30, 2011

Awwwkkkwwwaaarrrddd- please do not drink too much. Can you have others there for a buffer- lonliness and conflicted emotions can lead to complicated and regretable circumstances. Good luck and God bless

Best Answer

You made me laugh. I just got an invitation to go to a small get together. Everybody be safe and Happy New Year!!

Best Answer

Bring condoms anyway

Best Answer

It's my anniversary, my husband and I plan to stay home and eat pizza, naked on the couch lol

Best Answer

Hell no! Ima do what I always do.

Best Answer

Yea I'm stuck with my steinkompf partner who wants out but no plans in place or the means to get anywhere anyway!

Best Answer

Are the two of you still friendly? If so, why not just a quiet low-key New Year's together? Just some chips and soft drinks or something? Maybe you can see the New Year in together one last time?

Best Answer

i'm so sorry to hear that. i haz no plans for NYE myself... i am thinking of going to see my partner but nothing haz been solidified yet and i don't have high hopes for a *happy* new year. seems like tomorrow will just be another day and another night before 2012 rings in.

Best Answer

Do you both HAVE to be home NYE? We completely love to be home with a special meal we have and celebrate with kids and now a grandchild. We have had some wild NYE like flying to vegas on a whim and arriving at 10:30 just in time to get the party underway, however ( we are still very much in our 40's) have decided not to partake outside of the home.

Best Answer

He never goes out and I have no plans unfortunately. Vegas would be fun.

Best Answer

any family in town? Like I feel as though I would sit in my car outside my house than to be in the same space with one you are dividing your life from....and on that day/night. I am feeling bad for you...find something different to do.....lots of solo activites. Just google your area.

Best Answer

I don't mind. What matters is the perspectives after that night.

Best Answer