YES, i used to work at a grocery store and i hate hearing other people's kids crying. i remember one time there was a lady who was at the computer shop inside the store and she had her daughter less than three feet away from her and she was crying her face off like she'd never see her mom again and the mom didn't do anything about it. i would've torn my kid up if they did that, what happened to being a parent?? if you have four kids with you, that means you need to watch ALL of them instead of letting the youngest wander off and open candy bars in another aisle.

Best Answer

sorry that most people are still stupid and think there's something wrong with being intelligent and/or curious. as your sons get older, there should be more opportunity for them to choose who to spend time, with, and have a larger pool to choose from and find kids who share their interests. please continue to encourage their thoughtfulness and civilized behavior!<br />
yes, when i was younger we did wish for a little more gentle (less controlling) treatment of kids, but the pendulum has swung too far and now they're all feral chidren. people are just too freaking lazy to bother parenting at all.

Best Answer

nah-just for the parents who let their kids dew what ever the fugg they want at everyone else's expense

Best Answer

Ah, I know. Forgot to think of it that way even though I mentioned that part. LOL, I just see kids being taught and never straying no matter where they are.

Best Answer

YES! When the "so-called" parents let their kids act like screaming banchees who have never been in public before and do NOTHING to correct the behavior...this seems to have become the norm and the rest of us are supposed to tolerate it because they're children...it is the lack of parenting that is the problem and as someone already stated alot of parents are just too lazy to actually participate in raising a well-behaved child. When I see children who are quiet, polite and well behaved they stand out and it gives me hope for us as a society...there's still a chance!

Best Answer

I say something- I have said I am uncomfortable with your kids jumping on my couch. Reply: O they do that all the time. Me: not in my house. You're gonn have to make them stop or go home. They left. Would you believe that same incompetant mom called looking ofr another "play date". Another friends kid climed all other my **** swinging the lamps and flipping light switches on & off- I took to telling Bobby "no" directly. The Mom- gets indignant: We're leaving, there's nothing to do here for him- the pile of my kids toys didn't cut it- he needed to go in my fridge and drawers

Best Answer

That's like my situation! Is it parents giving the kids too much sugar or what?

Best Answer

Some parents have had the word NO extracted from their vocabulary and think we owe their brat some unconditional love

Best Answer

I agree, i think it's mainly because they don't get the attention they'd like. With all the financial problems going on and negative action going on in schools the kids take it out on their parents at home. I guess they don't understand the mental stress it brings out

Best Answer

A friend of mine her kids are horrible they don't listen to her they do what ever they including breaking my window n she watched n did nothing than had the gull to ask me to babysit.

Best Answer