i love having someone poo and pee on or in me

Best Answer

I think that those are separate functions from sex, together that just sounds so gross......Please ask a question that don't cause nausea or damage someones outlook on SEX for life.......GEEZ.......

Best Answer

Sorry to have offended you xx

Best Answer

Not offended, just that I have seen content on here that has "shocked me", and truthfully, I thought that was impossible at my age...lol, this was just one of those things that I see as seperate from anything else, bathroom functions, in my opinion, belone in the bathroom. There are people who see that differently...no meed for an apology....honestly, I was shocked, but not offended...lol

Best Answer

there are a few ppl I would love to do anything with! I love the thought of pooping and peeing with a girl!

Best Answer

Iv had the one person and done all this with it's amazing best feeling ever ******* and pooing and smearing it all over each other and then licking it off dressed in fishnets and frilly knickers and she ****** me with her strap on best sex ever mmm mmm

Best Answer

Not to offend,shock or gross out anyone or person, but to answer the question directly, the persons for me would be either world renowned female **** queens pretty lisa or veronica moser.

Best Answer

Pooping? Yikes.

Best Answer