Online shopping

Best Answer

Do we share a brain?

Best Answer

I think we might!

Best Answer

K, brain twin. XD

Best Answer

Hurrah! :)

Best Answer

just go buy it in the shop not many people will ask but if they do if ur anxious and arnt ready too tell people ur a cross dresser say ur buying some for a family member and just go to difrent shops but not many care :Dx

Best Answer

just go to a store and buy it. You dont have to explain to anyone your purchases. (I know I'm not a part of this group but thought i'd answer anyway)

Best Answer

Please, do not be concerned about approaching sales ladies in stores about buying women's apparel, they all, every one, have male customers and they are used to helping boys and men pick out suitable dresses, skirts, etc. Any that I've spoken to actually like the idea and look forward to helping some guy who might be a bit embarressed make he shopping experience a little less awkward and a more pleasant time, which is what shopping should be.

Best Answer

buy them online,amazon for instance

Best Answer