otakushock otakushock 16-17, F 3 Answers Dec 11, 2013 in Movies & TV

Not really a huge fan but I do enjoy the action ones. Ninja Scroll so far has been my favorite but I liked some of the series like Naruto, Samurai Champloo, Afro samurai and a few others.

Best Answer

Naruto's a great anime! :D

Best Answer

Damn my eyes Samurai Champloo is one of my ATF I have too much in my collection, no wonder my nieces raid my collection.

Best Answer

I can't say That I have a fav but I am watching multiple anime's so far I can tell you the one that pissed me off the most as of late has been "Diabolik Lovers" I'm also watching "Guilty Crown" it looks as though it may have potential

Best Answer

I started watching "strike the blood" recently, but I do have a love for "Howl's Moving Castle" "Princess Mononoke" and

the old "Golgo13" As for the series stuff my favourite would be either "Hellsing Ultimate", or "Great Teacher Onizuka"

Best Answer

Classical lover after my own heart.. "Howls Moving Castle" is AMAZING right along with "Princess Mononoko" Hellsing of course and let us not forget "Spirited Away"

Best Answer

Indeed, we are in the same age bracket, I started watching Anime before it was trendy, VHS style.

Best Answer

Yes you got it... I remember My first one.. not by title but it grabbed me and I've been a "xXHolicXx" every since..

Best Answer

The first one I saw was "Voltron" on tv Saturday mornings. The first I bought personally was "The Professional: Golgo13" At an FYE when I was 18. I probably have half a terabyte of music and half a terabyte of anime on my computer. Holy crap I am a nerdling otaku O.o

Best Answer

memories... Those started in the late 80's... you know I'm kinda hard core... I go back to 84' I think

Best Answer

Not me. . . in '84 I was 2 ^^

Best Answer

I was 3 thank god for VHS ya know.. I need to correct myself.. 81 was the year the furthest back I've seen but there are one's that go back to the mid 70's

Best Answer