almostpossessed almostpossessed 22-25 6 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Community

Dan Brown?

Best Answer

I've lived my whole life with them. You must extend yourself out to them. You'll find them if you look hard enough. Then they will start attaching them selfs to you and the nearby space around you. You must first realize that there real. They will notice you: and drawn by the prospect of some easy pickings come to you. Not all are bad: mostly just neutral like chipmunks scurrying about from another realm. Demons are another thing. Then will give you a free ride if you want. The swap is not usually worth it. They are dangerous and daring. Like kids playing with hornets nests. They always get you back for fooling around.

Best Answer

I have seen spirits, heard them, felt them but I believe I came in contact with a demon/demons that tried to possess me..I know it sounds crazy but I could see them, feel them try to come into me and I prayed and read the bible aloud but they would not leave until daylight..they came back again but not so strong but I could feel them around me and I could feel them touch me and try to come inside again..It was like I couldn't breathe, I could not move, I was numb..It's hard to explain..I just do not wish for it to happen again and do not know exactly how to get rid of them..

Best Answer

I used to hang out with my dead grandfathers a lot, and had a guardian angel. But then I started taking anti-psychotics and they went away.

Best Answer

I am not skitzo or is there anything medical wrong with me, they are real whether you believe it or not. You should be glad you don't..

Best Answer

No, I believe in them, but the meds stopped my ability to see or interact with them.

Best Answer

Some... what did you want to know about them?

Best Answer

I believe I was almost possessed by a demon/demons. I have seen spirits, felt them, heard them but one night I saw shadows and they tried to come into me, I felt like I was dying. The guy I was with, I believe they did possess him because when I looked into his eyes they were black and I felt death. It's hard to explain but I saw shadows and could feel them and I kept praying and reading the bible but they would not go away until it was light outside. My guy friend had me feel his heart but I couldn't feel it and he laughed. I asked why he did that and he said he didn't know. His skin was hot, he wouldn't read from the bible or pray with me. He just kept laughing. It was like they were trying to take my soul but I tried so hard to fight against them and kept reading the bible outloud, telling them to go away and praying for God to help me. After that night, bad things started happening to me and people around me. There were nights I couldn't sleep, I could feel the demons/spirits there and I could feel them try to come inside of me again. I kept praying and reading the bible and I still do to this day. That night I felt it choke me, I felt numb, I could not move, heavy like a sand bag. I'm horrible about explaining but the guy that was with me was obsessed with me and I did some research and saw about a person being obsessed that has a demon attachment, the demon will also be obsessed and you have to break any ties with that person and I did or atleast I thought. I just fear that will happen again. Whatever it was demon or spirit it was not good. It was evil and for some reason wanted me..

Best Answer