Is there any websites where I could look for sexual partner(s),with no strings attached,and most impotantly,FREE. Most sites sat they are free,yet when you want to view any messages or look at other's profiles,you have to upgrade!! Not paying for it,might as well just visit my local massage parlour if that's what I wanted. There must be both sexes wanting a similar type of thing surely?? Some are in a loving relationship,but for 1 reason or another one of them can't have sex for example,sure there are other reasons too!! Mine need happens to be because of a long term medical condition of my partner's.There's plenty of so called 'dating' sites out there,but I want a sexual liasions style thing,no emotional baggage. Surely,of all the members here,some MUST know of something that sounds like it may be what I'm after. Thanks for looking and any advice/info I may receive from this post. Also my girlfriend knows I'm posting this and is OK with it,as long as it's sex only.
stekebabman stekebabman 41-45, M 2 Answers Nov 7, 2011

YES its caled Fling, its exactly what your looking for

Best Answer

craigslist

Best Answer

Tried that one mate,they seem to be all overseas or plain weirdo's.LOL
Thanks for responding though

Best Answer

lol....yes very weird but its just sex.....try plenty of fish or datehookup

Best Answer

Cheers for those mate,yea,gonna give those a go

Best Answer