What I mean by that is, the handfull of Black Superheros are all the same type of Black, Dark. We know there are different shades of Black. I noticed this, did you amongst the Predominatly White Superheros?
ImJeff2 ImJeff2 22-25, M 4 Answers Apr 8, 2012

ya who cares i dont notice that you shouldent eather sure they do a little but so what they still make black and white female and male superheros like flash wasp blackpanther storm i mean who really cares there superheros i dont care they get it done

Best Answer

Of course we protested but the comic book writers said that they had to save the lighter shades of brown for the Latino superhero...go figure! Thank you for reporting this strange practice, citizen.

Best Answer

No Prob.

Best Answer

Are there any Asian Superheros?

Best Answer

Don't Think So, but Don't Know for sure. But Asians have Anime. I think all the Anime Characters are Asian, they don't depict anybody else. Don't know for sure.

Best Answer