clgsassy clgsassy 56-60, F 7 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Hobbies

The most wonderful thing about time is that we only KNOW we have one time NOW. And yes, I value my time right now to interact with all of you whose names, countries, faces and ages I do not know but enjoy immensely. You are right, it is an unusual phase, a lean harvest season and the most critical time I have ever seen as a nation. What I know though is that I want to engage in every moment of time and speak encouragement and hope, take time to smile at a stranger, interact with those whose paths I cross-- and take time to be thankful for life right now.

Best Answer

BEAUTIFUL...
thank you for
such a thoughtful answer...
joyinthejourney, clg

Best Answer

Also i like the idea of the Hopi Indians who had such a rich and vast vocabulary but had no word for time.

Best Answer

that is one of the most interesting facts i have heard in quite some time...thanks

Best Answer

Everyone comes together time

Best Answer

I think the US navy has the time. I really do not know if it is correct and I really do not care.

Best Answer