pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 8 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Music

As I was walking down the street one day,<br />
A pretty lady looked at me<br />
and said her diamond watch had stopped cold dead<br />
And I said....

Best Answer

I thought it was "25 or 6 to 4" and I was starring into space, but my diamond watch had stopped cold dead, but then again "It Was Saturday In The Park, I Thought It Was The 4th Of July" so I just decided to sell Ice Cream and sing Italian songs!

Best Answer

I tell time by the sun and moon cycles. That's what are modern time is ba<x>sed off of--hours and minutes are only ideas.

Best Answer

I'd say something here about quantum physics, but I realized I might be on to something, and I shouldn't post it here.

Best Answer

Hey if u want to message me about ur what u were going to reference I'd be glad to read

Best Answer

Um... I posted that 10 months back. I have no idea what I was saying. But uh, I can take a stab at it. No one can really know what time it is. For all we know, every planck second, we're in a new universe, which allows Schrodinger's cat and the uncertainty principle to let everything that ever could happen, happen. We just infinitely split. so whereas in a single universe, you can't change the past, because well, what you did then already happened, which would have caused the future to be the way it is anyways, if you do go back in time and change the past in another universe, the outcome may be totally different. This idea removes so many paradoxes that could otherwise occur. it would also..... it would also let portals, like... in the context of a portal gun, exist.

Best Answer

If so I can't imagine why<br />
We've all got time enough to cry

Best Answer

I care about the time. Why wouldn't you/

Best Answer

Time is over rated. All it truly is is our attempt to organize the flow of the universe.

Best Answer