As many of you answered in the thread... these are lyrics from Chicago... I usually post the youtube video and did not on this thread. Glad it was fun for some people. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qssWO8NSq0
LadyCheshireCat LadyCheshireCat 22-25, F 15 Answers Feb 13, 2012

time is a precious thing. one who does not care about time is a foolish man. you should cherish time yet envy it. for it is our enemy

Best Answer

Yes and Yes.

Best Answer

Oh Good, another who just copies lyrics off an old song and passes it off as their deep, philosophical question.

Chcago. did it about 40+ years ago. Listen to oldies or are you just old?

Best Answer

Read someone's profile before you peg them as old... the last time I checked 24 is pretty young. If my posting a song bothers you... do not respond to the thread :) I was not attempting to be deep or philosphical at the time.. I was having fun. I am sorry you do not know how to.

Best Answer

Oh but I do. Im having such right now with these dumb answers. The actual point was pagiarism, you must credit the aithor when you wuote their words. Guilty!!!

Best Answer

I had enough people credit it with their answers... thanks for being the APA police... that's what everyone comes here to do. Patrol others. lol

Best Answer

No, it's just obvious sometimes and thicj=kheads need to be exposed. Like you. The more you answer, the more fun I am having. Thanks. Try another?
People didn't credit the question with their answers moron, they just answered in igorance.

Best Answer

I am sure all the people of EP love you calling them ignorant. I responded to their answers of Chicago, confirming these lyrics are not my own. It is obvious there is no stealing of work going on. TROLL ALERT EP!! Thanks for going around stirring up trouble pegasuss.. .you give yourself away... as a Troll who enjoys calling people ignorant and morons.

Best Answer

They are most ignorant and proud of it too. You defend your own ignorance. Great work? You can't win this argument so go for it, make yourself crazy trying to out insult me. I never lose baby face. Someone who does things they are not allowed to do get my full attention and that's something you don't want (Quote, Sam Kinison).
You call what's been said so far trouble? You haven't been around much have you. Keep trying and you'll get it, understand what it is, I mean.
Regardless of what you answered the protocol is to add the credit right after the quote "ie, Chicago, 1969". The other shite matters not. It's plagiarism and you are demonstrating more than OCD.
And most people on EP are trolls, that's why they join dumbo. Flap those ears. You don't read all I write so you are, of course, way wrong. This part of EP? Just for games and dumb questions. Are you saying this area represents a serious set of issues to you? Your question was a serious one, even though stolen.
Try reading a bit of law before you claim you haven't stolen these lyrics. You are wrong again, on that. You must give clear credit to the author bimbo.
I give myself away? As a troll? Can't you read? I deride most questions that are dumb. That's not trolling. That's just writing the truth, as I have done with you. Learn what trolling is before you fling that word around as you clearly don't understand it. It has to do with hiding one's intent. And that's something I have never done. IQ assesment? Dropping, fast. She's almost done already. No guts, no glory.
As to if anybody really know's what time is it? How slow are you? Time does not actually exist. It's a tool humans invented for us to plan our days. Even then the measurement of that tool time is inaccurate. They have to add one day every 4 years and milliseconds every year. How is that possible then, Knowing what time it is?
The time at both poles is irrelevant as they have 2 days per annum.
You don't even give a frame to your question as it wasn't in the song. Ask a universal audience if they know the time and they can't answer as it's a different time everywhere they come from.
Had enough yet dummy? I'm just warming up.

Best Answer

I still think you are a troll and the fact you wrote a book shows just how much fun you are having. And now you are calling everyone on the site trolls. Is it true that everyone here is a troll? No. You are taking this way too far... this question was written 3 months ago. You obviously have nothing better to do with your time than sit here on EP and write a book on a question you do not like. Your insults do nothing to offend me. Let it go. I am not wasting my time with you anymore; I have a life. Insult me all you want; you're just making yourself look like a fool.

Best Answer

Terry Kath knows.

Best Answer

My two part answer is.....

No and...Err ne........Hope i did`nt waste too much of your time! :-)

Best Answer

LOL. I am the only one allowed to waste my own time... no one else is.

Best Answer

Sorry ma`am...did`nt mean to waste your time! :-)

Best Answer

Time is just an illusion , unless you're late of course .

Best Answer

Yes precisely

Best Answer

Twenty-five or six to four

Best Answer

Haha...YES. Good stuff. Staring blindly into space.... now I am going to have to play it for the heck of it.

Best Answer

All I know is, it goes by much slower when the lights are off.

Best Answer

mmm the night hours... my favorite time.

Best Answer

It's Lunchtime, and yes I care intensely. I'm starving!

Best Answer

Eat man! Eat ;-)

Best Answer

Yes I care a lot esp when it is time to go home.

Best Answer

A great feeling and time of day no doubt.

Best Answer

Yes it is,I have 3 1'2 hours to go.Yeah!

Best Answer

chicgo i beleive

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

...........time?...........I'm still trying to find out what day it is?

Best Answer

I get stuck on what day it is all the time... haven't made it past that yet.

Best Answer

Chicago

Best Answer

ding, ding, ding! ;-)

Best Answer