peacefulprincess peacefulprincess 31-35, F 12 Answers Sep 12, 2012 in Hobbies

Adventure Time.

Best Answer

Thought about it.......... Need a point of reference.

Best Answer

TIME TO DIE MOTHER F*******

Best Answer

Time yes, date yes.<br />
Since the planet has a rotation and orbit it allows us to measure time in cycles of day and light and cycles of weather. You draw a line down the globe from wherever you want to consider "where day starts" then the 24 hour clock starts from there. The seasons allow us to divide up many days into years. While the precise starting date is a mystery, carbon dating allows us to back track with pretty decent accuracy.<br />
The question is, does it really matter?

Best Answer

Only Morris Day knows the answer to that. . .

Best Answer

There is no such thing as "real" time for all peoples on earth. It is relative to your location.

Best Answer

It is time for the world to change. A new revelation is about to be released on humans that is bigger than most can imagine.

Best Answer

Oooh! What would that be? That humans are to blame for all the evil in the world? Cause i already knew that one

Best Answer

No, I was not saying that. I was saying something different. I do agree with what you said about humans and the evil in the world. It is bad world right now. But it will get better some day.

Best Answer