that was handed down from other family members,and when you got it it to small and still had to wear it? even on backwards?
fredricton fredricton 18-21, M 6 Answers Jun 13, 2012

Yeah - those were originally for "Snow Bunnies." Yeah I think I can remember seeing those.

Best Answer

Yup and the mittens attached with yarn to each other . The yarn ran through the arms so you wouldn't loose them.

Best Answer

Mine was new. I miss that thing in the winter!! I should get an adult one.

Best Answer

Yes I do, wore one til I was 12 years old. It was nice and warm. Today, as an adult male, I'll wear what are known as snow bibs. They are light weight material, like overalls, with a long front zipper that runs from the bib to the middle of the crotch and leg zippers, feeling snug and warm. The only thing I'll wear underneath, is a one piece brightly colored leotard with my warm plaid colored flannel shirt. I feel like a youngster again when wearing my warm, soft and snug snow bibs.

Best Answer