I think we all know that. Most of is knew it back then. Bush was a purely evil human being. I don't think we will ever recover from what he did to this pitiful and broken country. Obama has been more of the same. And so will the next president.

Best Answer

Its no different in the UK really. Tony Blair's name is poison because of Iraq and quite rightly so. My worry is that most people only seem to be learn from foreign policy disasters long after the fact. Most people here support escalation of air strikes in Syria. In a few years it will be seen as a disaster but propaganda only needs to work at the time when it is needed.

Best Answer

Yes , two people actually ..... George W Bush and Tony Blair. Or maybe that should even be further revised down to just Blair as Dubya seems to be finally accepting of the folly of it all. Precious little chance of that happening with Blair , now or ever.

Best Answer

The real question is: why don't we trial them? And for this question, there are people who believe whatever the west does that it's justified. Lots of the people around us are chauvinists, prejudiced and brainwashed, and some are plain racists and they actually enjoy humiliating others. Because of those people we'll probably never see justice coming to the government officials in the US and Europe. Or Israel.

Best Answer

Some amount of idiots reply to you mate😂

Best Answer

LOL. Some sensible one's too though. Check my post on Trump yesterday. That broke the moronmeter.

Best Answer

Can't find it

Best Answer

your the man Burnley if this was Twitter I would follow u

Best Answer

LOL thanks. You are very kind. I'm busy now but message me sometime.

Best Answer

sweet mind races thinking of intelecual convo

Best Answer

it was a plan to stop Saddam Hussein from dumping huge amounts of US dollars on the money market

Best Answer

Nope. And they could declare war on Iraq and sent troops there based on lies but don't do so for Isis.

Best Answer

It was obviously not about WMDs but I think they expected to find enough to justify invasion.

Best Answer

hi Burnley123
Sadam was a bad man though right?
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

Even his own Mum new he was a bad man, LOL.

Nothing positive has been achieved by the intervention and look at the mess in the region all these years later.

Best Answer

hi Burnley123
Simple solutions are attractive to simple presidents I guess.
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

Doesn't matter. Let it go, dude.

Best Answer

The war is still going on now fourteen years later and is very much part of the Syria problem. This still matters. Dude.

Best Answer

The Syria problem? Really? Then get over there and fix it!

Best Answer

*Head hits desk.*

Best Answer

Exactly. That's about all you can do about it.

Best Answer

Or we could choose not to attack Syria?

*Head slumps down on the desk again*

Best Answer

WE don't have a say on whom WE attack. And fyi, it's not SYRIA that's being attacked, gump. Look it up.

Best Answer

Well Syria is being attacked. Its been in civil war for years and three countries are bombing it. I would call that being attacked. You are not smart enough to call someone a gump fyi.

Best Answer

Really? So Putin isn't bombing ISIS? You really need to leave the thinking to those of us that can do it, derp. Syria is so irrelevant. They, like you, don't matter. But go ahead and whine. Damn millennials.

Best Answer

LOL. Thanks for calling me a millennial even though even my picture says I'm in my 30s. Yes Sherlock; Putin is bombing ISIS, as are France and America. The US Government has also bombed Assad. Thousands of bombs have been dropped, many homes have been levelled and a lot of civilians have been killed as 'collateral'. Maybe they 'are so irrelevant' to you but then many of us don't have a racial hierarchy of human life value.

BTW it sometimes pays to do some research before you comment on a political issue, particularly if you are minded to insult someone else's intelligence.

Best Answer

Yes, you are a millennial. That's your generation. Deal with it.
Educating you is so boring, but here goes. The Syrians are leaving. There IS no "Syrian" anymore. It's not LAND that makes a country, bud. It's the PEOPLE. The Syrians have left.
So go over there and make things ALL better, if you think you can.

Best Answer

dwelling on the past, are we....

Best Answer

He who doesn't learn from the past is doomed to repeat it.

Best Answer

Ok, I won't invade Iraq again

Best Answer

No but you might support intervention in Syria, which is connected after all.

People knew that Vietnam was wrong but still fell for Iraq. Learn lessons from history.

Best Answer

I don't think it's me who needs to learn the lesson's.....

Best Answer