ancient man had some belief in a higher divinity.. they respected life, and after death..prepared the body to go forward in it's next life,,and they had no bible..so i would assume that having a belief in a soul or in an after life,does not necessarily reqire a belief in a certain religion..may not even require a belief in God..just an understanding and acceptance of the term renewal and regeneration..

Best Answer

agree, respect all lfe

Best Answer

i dont belive in god,jesus or any higher power....but i do belive that every liveing thing has its own energy or "soul" and i dont realy know or want to know what happens when i die becouse it doesnt do me anygood right now:)

Best Answer

Most religions believe in a soul of some type.The Most Holy God is no different.

Best Answer

Lots of people do. I don't, but with the decline of the church many people take ideas they like from certain religions and then claim those ideas are true but the rest is false. Whatever makes 'em happy I guess.

Best Answer

plenty

Best Answer